Many people are concerned about the impact of printing on the environment. We know this because 80% of media buyers say green considerations affect their buying decision.
So it’s good to know that in Europe more trees are planted every year than are harvested.
Each year European forestry grows at the rate of four times the size of London or 1.5 million football pitches. Using print material does support forestry and the environment.
Even so, our environmental responsibility is a key concern and the reason why we maintain first-class environmental management standards:
- ISO 14001 certified since 2008
- Because Forests Matter, FSC® (FSC-C001648) and PEFC Chain of Custody certified
- Use of vegetable inks
- Energy and water saving practised
- Safe storage, use and disposal of chemicals and emissions
- Recycling of as many materials as possible to cut waste
- Promoting print on demand to reduce waste
Read about the print and paper industry and sustainability at www.twosides.info
Download our ISO14001 Environmental Policy.