Job Role: Junior Creative
Location: Dagenham Dock
As one of the fastest e-commerce Print and Media operations in London, we operate from an extensive purpose-built production facility. Known for forward-thinking solutions and entering new markets as well as working with well-recognised clients.
We are currently looking for a Junior Creative. This is a great opportunity for a creative individual to play an important role in assisting the marketing team.
- Producing content, artwork and video for websites, email, print and daily social media campaigns
- Assisting with design and routine maintenance of websites, social media and marketing assets
- Creative eye for graphic design, colour themes, font use etc.
- Ability to multi-task over multiple fast-moving projects
- Good communication skills
- Flexible, can-do attitude
- Pro-active and independent
- Understanding of social media advertising/influencing YouTube, Instagram and others
- Portfolio showcasing design capabilities
- Excellent Adobe CS skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro etc)
- Experience with product/photo shoots, video filming and editing
- Understanding of print techniques and processes is an advantage
- Knowledge of CMS platforms and writing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of paid online advertising and SEO is a plus
Please send your CV and covering letter to
Job Role: Indigo Operator (Nights: Sun – Wed. 18.00 – 04.00)
Precision Printing is currently looking for a competent Indigo Operator with experience running HP Indigo Series 3 & Series 4 presses to join our expanding team in Dagenham. The role demands the ability to work in a time sensitive environment driven by a strict production schedule so motivation and organisation are essential.
The ideal candidate should:
- Preferably be experienced on both series 3 and 4 presses (although applicants with experience on one will also be considered)
- Be trained to a minimum of level 1 (ideally level 2 or above)
- Be quality check minded
- Hold excellent communication skills
- Be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to